DESERT DAZE MUSIC FESTIVAL
CAMPGROUND RULES AND INFORMATION
NO OPEN CAMP-FIRES (including propane fueled)
- Quiet hours 1:00 am – 8:00 am.
- Please respect your neighbor and those around you to ensure an enjoyable experience for all.
- Desert Daze Festival reserves the right to limit noise at any time.
- On-site security available throughout the night.
- Please report offenders to security personnel.
- Use only designated entrance and exit ways and keep access to residence driveways clear.
- Please keep valuables locked in your vehicle.
- DESERT DAZE assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged articles.
- Store all food and drinks in vehicles overnight and keep children under supervision as wildlife may be present.
- Respect the generosity and privacy of the local residents who live near the festival and campground area.
- Bring a flashlight for nighttime activities and entries into the site.
- The First Aid Station is on the Festival Site (refer to your program for its location).
- People with extreme allergies to wasp bites should bring their prescribed antidote.
- September is still wildfire season in the BC interior! All smokers are asked to be extremely careful with flames and sparks at all times!
- Fire extinguisher located at the Entrance/Exit gate for emergencies.
- There are no electrical or water hookups. Washstands and portable toilets are located at the campground. To avoid drainage problems, please refrain from washing food particles down the drain.
- Waste and recycling stations are on site for your convenience.
- Please leave your campsite clean upon departure.