The first half of the 2020 Desert Daze CoVideo Music Festival was premiered last night – and what a wonderful experience it was!
Last night over 160 people tuned into the show and enjoyed local musicians:
- 00:00 Opening Ceremony (intro by Mavourneen Varcoe-Ryan) – The Siska Drummers @ The Arbor (Cooks Ferry Band)
- 10:40 Dwayne Rourke (intro by Steve Rice) @ the Spences Bridge home of famous anthropologist and Indigenous Culture advocate James Teit
- 41:25 Billanannee (intro by Steve Rice) @ The Inn at Spences Bridge
- 1:11:55 Flat Busted (intro by Steve Rice) @ Vultures Garage
- 1:46:00 Joshua Bergen (intro by Steve Rice) @ The Packing House Restaurant
- 2:25:46 Jenny and the Gents (intro by Steve Rice) @ The Log Cabin Pub
Saturday night presents Part 2!