THANK YOU TO ALL THE VOLUNTEERS!
Helping with this year’s festival is a great opportunity to meet the artists, become part of the Desert Daze community, hear great diverse music, and have a wonderful time!
You must use the computer and email to apply for your shifts. That way we can coordinate all requests through one source, with a record.
The earlier you send in your application the better the chances you’ll get the shifts you want! You can always barter and trade shifts after, if you want to.
• You receive an all weekend festival pass for free!
• A volunteer t-shirt will be yours to keep with a $5-10 suggested donation to defray the production costs of the shirt.
• Pre-festival Set Up: Thursday aft (stage set-up) and/or Fri morning
• Stage Tear Down: Sunday morning
• Security / Parking
• Floating Helper/ checking wristbands
• Beer Garden
• Main Gate/Parking Gate: sales, hospitality, info
• Merchandise Sales and Info Tent
• Kid’s Activity Helper
• First Aid Attendant
HOW TO APPLY/ SIGN UP
Please answer the SEVEN QUESTIONS (below) and email them directly to Paulet, our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
DEADLINE: prior to the festival : )
1. Your name.
2. Your contact info – email and phone.
3. Which Volunteer position(s) do you want to apply for in order of preference (see above positions).
4. What your preferred and AVAILABLE ½ day slots are (or if you prefer, 2-hour shifts): Friday morning, Friday afternoon, Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, Sunday.
5. How many hours total would you like to work?
6. Are you over or under 19 years of age.
7. Please state that you agree with the policy below.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN VOLUNTEERING FOR DESERT DAZE FESTIVAL.